Exercise and care for smoother skin
- Fighting cellulitis is a real concern for many women.
- The troublesome indentations do not disappear overnight. Start your anti-cellulite programme in the winter so that your skin is beautiful again in time for the bikini season.
- Cycling, jogging and the step machine are your allies on the route to better-looking skin. Because exercise not only tightens the muscles, it also smooths your skin.
- By taking special measures against cellulitis you will support the strengthening of the tissue: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion has a tightening and strengthening effect.
- Caffeine increases the resilience of the outer layer of skin. A scrub with coffee grounds also purifies and stimulates the circulation in the cells.
Massages with quality ingredients make the skin noticeably smoother
Firm up your skin even when showering
Regular exercise – the best way to combat cellulitis
Smooth skin and tighter curves on your bum and legs
The appearance of cellulitis can be alleviated with a few simple exercises – if you stick at them consistently. All you need is an exercise mat. Lie on your back and put your legs up. Bend both knees into a right angle leaving a hand’s width of space between them. Now lift your hips and stretch one leg out forwards. Count to ten slowly and then change legs. Just ten regular repetitions of this exercise every day will alter your figure and the appearance of your skin measurably.